BJM-Creative Blog


My name is Joshua Kop, creator / owner of bjm-creative studios. On this blog I would like to keep people up-to-date with my studio's assignments and projects from both the past and present.
I hope you enjoy what you see and for further information please visit my website www.bjm-creative.com or mail me at bjmcreative@gmail.com
You have to believe it, to see it!

Monday, 21 December 2015

Global Warming

A subtle little comic strip. It has been a subject of discussion for many years. The slow but certain increase in global temperatures and the melting of ice-caps. Facts and figures are readily available on any decent website:
http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
http://www.justfacts.com/globalwarming.asp

Perhaps it is already too late to reverse the effects but with the correct mind-set, political view-points and general everyday living, we may be able to manage further damage to our planet.
It would be a shame to jot down Polar Bears, among many other beasts of the north, into the extinction books.

No comments:

Post a Comment